Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Arkansas Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for AR Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for AR Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for AR in the mail within 15 days if you are in a state where wallet cards are issued.
Online Course 2 Learn Responsible Serving®.
Earn your alcohol seller/server certification online through this Responsible Serving® Course. The course takes about 3-4 hours to complete depending on what state you are in and how quickly you move through the course. The course will cover your state laws for responsible selling and service of alcohol and other useful information for working as a responsible server or bartender in your state.
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Illinois Liquor Control Commission (BASSET)
- North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission
- South Dakota Department of Revenue & Regulation
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Vermont Department of Liquor Control
- Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
- Wyoming Department of Revenue - Liquor Distribution Division
- and many more*
*Special price not available in all states. Course is approved or recommended in most states. To check your state's requirements, click here.
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:
In Arkansas, you can take our online training to obtain your state specific Responsible Serving of Alcohol certification.
Related Courses for Arkansas:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Arkansas?
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Arkansas is 18 or 21 (restrictions)
Legal Age to Sell Beer & Wine ............................ 18
(With written consent of parent/guardian and only beer and small farm wine at retail grocery establishments.)
Legal Age to Sell Spirits ...
The minimum age to serve alcohol in Arkansas is 21
The Arkansas Alcohol Beverage Control DivisionThe agency that handles Arkansas liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Arkansas is The Arkansas Alcohol Beverage Control Division. The contact information for The Arkansas Alcohol Beverage Control Division is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Arkansas. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Arkansas Alcohol Beverage Control Division
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Arkansas
- AR Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- AR Happy Hour Laws: Arkansas has not passed any particular Happy Hour Laws, but Arkansas does have restrictions on advertising alcoholic beverages. You may NOT: Advertise discount sales, monetary refunds, or cash rebates. Advertise refunds or other inducements. Advertise any controlled beverages a being free.
Can bartenders in AR work as a bartender with a felony conviction? yes
Yes. You cannot be a convicted felon and hold a permit or stock in a permit. You can serve alcohol and be a felon as long as the conviction was not of a violent nature.