Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Kentucky Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Information
Click for Team Discounts
Click to get information about discounts if you need to train multiple team members. You will be redirected to Rserving.com
Receive your official PSCC Rserving Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Wallet Card for KY Responsible Serving® of Alcohol in the mail!
No Extra Charge!
After you complete the course, you are able to generate your printable certificate for KY Responsible Serving® of Alcohol immediately.
You will automatically receive your PSCC Rserving bartender's license / wallet card for KY in the mail within 15 days if you are in a state where wallet cards are issued.
Online Course 2 Learn Responsible Serving®.
Earn your alcohol seller/server certification online through this Responsible Serving® Course. The course takes about 3-4 hours to complete depending on what state you are in and how quickly you move through the course. The course will cover your state laws for responsible selling and service of alcohol and other useful information for working as a responsible server or bartender in your state.
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Illinois Liquor Control Commission (BASSET)
- North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission
- South Dakota Department of Revenue & Regulation
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Vermont Department of Liquor Control
- Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue
- Wyoming Department of Revenue - Liquor Distribution Division
- and many more*
*Special price not available in all states. Course is approved or recommended in most states. To check your state's requirements, click here.
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol is also available through the following offer:
In Kentucky, you can take our online training to obtain your state specific Responsible Serving of Alcohol certification. Check with local authorities to find out if server certification can be obtained online in your county.
Related Courses for Kentucky:
What is the minimum age to sell/serve alcohol in Kentucky?
The minimum age to sell alcohol in Kentucky is 20 / 18 for beer (with supervision)
The minimum age to serve alcohol in Kentucky is 20
The Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage ControlThe agency that handles Kentucky liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Kentucky is The Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
. The contact information for The Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Kentucky. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
Telephone: (502) 564-4850
Bartending License regulations for sellers and servers in Kentucky
- KY Dram Shop Laws: Yes
- KY Happy Hour Laws: Kentucky has not passed any particular Happy Hour Laws. But, Kentucky does have a few restrictions regarding the discounted sale of alcoholic beverages. You may NOT: Serve free or complimentary drinks. Serve or sell to intoxicated or apparently intoxicated individuals. Serve or sell alcoholic beverages at any time on an election day while the polls are open. Offer or give anything of value as a premium, gift, or prize for any purpose in connection with the sale of an alcoholic beverage. You may: offer a food and drink combination for a special price.
Can bartenders in KY work as a bartender with a felony conviction? no
No. A person holding a license under KRS 243.202 to 243.70 shall not knowingly employ in connection with his or her business any person who has been convicted of any felony within the last 2 years.